Death / Obituary Records .
This is a Tribute to : Reitter Family of Ohio, killed by carbon monoxide poisoning .
In Loving Memory of Beloved Gabe and Jennifer Reitter along with their two children, 15-year-old Gabe and 13-year-old Grace who recently passed away.
Authorities say carbon monoxide may have caused the deaths of four family members at a home in central Ohio.
Gabe and Jennifer Reitter along with their two children, 15-year-old Gabe and 13-year-old Grace, were found dead in their Genoa Township home Thursday afternoon.
The family and their three dogs were discovered after concerned family members told police they had not been able to reach them for three days. According to 10tv.com
Here are some Tributes posted on social media to honor the deceased.